What is Zinc-Nickel?
Zinc-Nickel gives exceptional sacrificial corrosion resistance and can be readily passivated.
- Available with yellow, clear, and black chromate
- Enhanced paint adhesion
- Solderable and conductive
- Excellent corrosion protection – tested in Co-operative Plating’s salt spray booth and exceeded over 19,000 hours with no signs of red rust.
- Ten times the corrosion resistance of Zinc plating
- Wear resistance of Zinc-Nickel far exceeds Zinc plating
- Zinc-Nickel is high temperature resistant
- Excellent alternative to cadmium plating
- Attractive appearance
- RoHS compliant
- Most commonly used in marine, automotive, agricultural, and aerospace industries